Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, avocado kalakand. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado Kalakand is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Avocado Kalakand is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avocado kalakand using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Kalakand:
- Get 1 cup Crumbled Paneer
- Prepare 1/2 cup avocado pulp
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 3/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp almond sliced
Steps to make Avocado Kalakand:
- In a heavy bottomed non stick pan, add the avocado pulp and sugar, heat it. Cook till it starts reducing and becomes thick.
- Powder the cardamom and chop the almonds. Keep aside
- Add the crumbled paneer in this and keep stiring till it becomes thick and starts to leave the sides of the pan. Switch off flame and add the cardamom powder, mix well.
- Grease the plate and transfer the mixture to the plate. Spread it evenly.
- Garnish with chopped almonds. Press down with the back of the spoon gently.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm. Cut in squares and serve
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food avocado kalakand recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!