Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini broccoli paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Broccoli Paratha is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Zucchini Broccoli Paratha is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini broccoli paratha using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Broccoli Paratha:
- Make ready 3 cups Wheat flour/ Atta
- Prepare 1 Zucchini
- Get 1 Carrot large
- Take 1 small Broccoli
- Take 1 Onion large
- Get 2 Green Chillies
- Prepare 1 bunch Cilantro
- Take 1 tbsp Rice flour
- Take 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder. Turmeric Powder -1/2 TS
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garam Masala -
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1tbsp Oil
Steps to make Zucchini Broccoli Paratha:
- Grate all vegetables after washing them in water. Finely chop Cilantro. Set aside.
- Take Wheat flour in a large bowl and add one TBLS of oil and mix along with 1/2 TS salt. Did all the spices mentioned in ingredients along with Rice powder and salt to taste and prepare a hard dough. The moisture in the vegetables was sufficient for me to prepare a stiff dough. Note that the presence of salt will allow release of more water from the vegetables and hence suggest to prepare a stiff dough and rest for 30 minutes, smearing oil over the dough and keep covered.
- Now take out a large lemon sized ball of dough and start rolling out thin Parathas, dusting with dry wheat flour. Repeat process and prepare Parathas to be cooked on Tawa.
- Heat Tawa and place the rolled Paratha. Flip after a minute and and apply Oil / Ghee of your choice and flip the other side and apply Oil. Flip and cook till light brown spots appear on the Paratha, indicating that it is well cooked. Keep the flame low/ medium heat to allow uniform cooking of the veggies inside.
- Serve them hot with Pickle and Curd. Goes well as a lunchbox dish easy to pack and carry. Healthy and tasty.
- Want to enjoy with side dishes add a simple Dal or to have a delicious side dish prepare as I did, with Bellpepper Mushroom subzi.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini broccoli paratha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!