Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare Chicken and sauce ———
- Make ready chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Get seasoned salt
- Make ready ground white pepper
- Make ready granulated garlic powder
- Get parsley flakes
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Prepare jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Take pasta——
- Get Fettuccine noodles
- Prepare salty water
- Make ready extra Virgin olive oil
- Prepare extra Virgin olive oil
Instructions to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box.
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it..
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry
- When chicken is done move to paper towels.
- Add chicken to the pasta
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!