Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, avocado cake with tangerine lemon glaze. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook avocado cake with tangerine lemon glaze using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze:
- Make ready For cake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup purpose flour
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 cup sugar (less or more)
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Take 1 avocado smashed (1cup smashed avocado)
- Prepare 2 tsp tangerine or lemon zest
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 cup coconut oil (vegetable oil)
- Take For syrup:
- Get 1/3 cup fresh tangerine juice
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice (less or more)
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready For the glaze:
- Take 2 tbsp tangerine juice
- Get 1-2 tsp lemon juice (or more)
- Take 1 cup powdered sugar
Instructions to make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray your a Bundt pan with cooking spray (I used 6 cup Heritage Bundt Pan). You can use an 8.5” loaf pan by placing a rectangle of parchment in the bottom of the pan, then coating with butter or cooking spray.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients; flour, salt, and baking powder. Set asides
- In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, avocado, vanilla extract, and coconut oil or vegetable oil. Then pour into dry ingredients. Fold the cake batter together until you no longer see any dry flour.
- Pour the batter into a Bundt or loaf pan. Bake in 350F oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- To make tangerine syrup, heat up the 1/3 cup tangerines, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 sugar in a saucepan in a medium-high just until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack placed over a sheet pan, then pour the tangerine syrup over the warm cake (I used brush to help spread the syrup over the cake). If using loaf pan, then just pour over the cake. Then cool completely.
- For the glaze: Whisk together the 2 tbsp tangerine juice, 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Pour over the cake, slice, and served with your favorite tea or coffee ☕️ Enjoy!
- Dine at what you want at your home and HappyBaking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food avocado cake with tangerine lemon glaze recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!