Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetarian cashew chicken stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian cashew chicken stir-fry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry:
- Prepare Cooking oil
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 10 oz plant-based chicken, cubed
- Get 1 onion, diced
- Prepare 3/4 oz cashews, toasted
- Take 1/3 cup carrots, chopped
- Make ready 4 baby peppers, seeded + chopped
- Prepare 2-3 ribs celery, chopped
- Make ready as needed Water
- Prepare Sauce
- Get 1 tbsp dry cooking wine
- Take 2 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare 1 tsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp brown sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Take 1/3 cup stock
- Prepare Salt to taste
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get Dash white pepper
- Take 1 tbsp aged black vinegar
Instructions to make Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry:
- In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, onions and chicken. Cook for 3-4 mins. Stir in carrots, peppers, celery, and a few tablespoons of water. Cover for 2-3 mins. Uncover and stir in 1/2 sauce mixture. Toss and coat evenly. Add in remaining sauce. Stir until sauce thickens.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian cashew chicken stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!