Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, delicious celery, cheese, and tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious celery, cheese, and tuna pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad:
- Take 1 celery
- Prepare 1 tuna
- Make ready 1 mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 garlic salt
- Get 1 onion, chopped flakes
- Prepare 1 ground sage
- Prepare 1 mediem chedder cheese
- Prepare 1 salad macaroni
- Take 1 pepper
Steps to make Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad:
- chop Celery and Cheese into tiny cubes. toss into a mixing bowl. in the mean time, add about half a box of salad macaroni into a pot of boiling water to cook.
- open, and drain two cans of Tuna. add into mixing bowl with Celery and Cheese
- sprinkle Garlic Salt, Pepper, and dried onion flakes into bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- to the bowl, add 5 big spoon fulls of Mayo and mix ingredients.
- take cooked salad macaroni and rinse with cold water and drain.
- mix salad macaroni into the bowl if ingredients. lightly toss together till filly mixed.
- refrigerate over night or eat on the spot!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food delicious celery, cheese, and tuna pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!