Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garlicky asparagus and mushroom stirfry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlicky asparagus and mushroom stirfry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry:
- Make ready 1 bunch Asparagus stalks
- Get 10 Baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- Take 8 clove garlic, finely minced
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Get 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Prepare 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Get 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready Garnish
- Make ready 1 small parsley leaf
- Prepare 1 small green onion, sliced lengthwise
Instructions to make Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry:
- In a wide, heavy bottom pan, take the olive oil, and place on high heat. Once hot, the oil slightly thins, and spreads on the pan.
- Add the minced garlic, and lower the heat to medium. Fry the garlic for about a minute until the aroma changes. The garlic shouldn't go brown.
- In the meantime, prep the asparagus. Break the hard "woody" portion of the stock by naturally bending the stalks. Then, chop the remaining portion of the stalks diagonally, to get the beautiful slices shown in the picture. Do not discard the "spear tip" of the asparagus, that is also usable in the dish. The woody part of the stalk is inedible, and can be discarded, unless you are planning to make a soup of some kind - the stalks are a great ingredient for the stock, in that case.
- Add the chopped asparagus into the garlic flavored oil. Sauté the asparagus stems for about 2 minutes. Add the seasoning (salt and pepper)
- Once the asparagus is about half done (2 minutes), add the mushrooms.
- Sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Then add the lime juice and the chilli flakes.
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Asparagus should still be green, tender, and yet have a crunch. Add the parsley. Plate it onto the serving dish.
- Garnish with the parsley leaf and the green onions.
- Serve warm - right off the pan, if you can :) Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlicky asparagus and mushroom stirfry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!