Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover steak quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Searching for leftover steak recipes to create another delicious meal? From quesadillas to pot pie, these are some of the best ways to use leftover steak. These steak quesadillas are a super easy leftover makeover with gooey jack and cheddar cheese Steak Quesadillas: Leftover Makeover. These Leftover Steak Quesadillas are by far my favorite way to use leftover steak.
Leftover steak quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Leftover steak quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have leftover steak quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover steak quesadillas:
- Take 1 Cup Left over steak, diced up
- Prepare Mexican blended taco cheese
- Make ready 1 large soft burrito
- Prepare 1 bottle taco sauce
- Take 1 bottle chipotle sauce
Mouthwatering steak quesadillas made with seasoned flank steak or skirt steak, sauteed onions, and lots of cheese! Serve with a side of salsa, guacamole, and sour cream for the best lunch or dinner ever! Oozey cheese in a warm tortilla with onions and mushrooms. IN the first episode of lazy cook reviews, we go over how to make a cheap and easy meal out of leftover steak and asparagus.
Steps to make Leftover steak quesadillas:
- I love this sauce and I dip my quesadillas in hot taco sauce from the same brand.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add the diced steak to the pan. I add taco seasoning or steak seasoning. I pour chipotle sauce over the steak and warm the meat up in the sauce. In a separate skillet over medium heat I lay the large soft burrito and let it warm up and brown on the one side.
- I add the steak and then shredded cheese on top of the steak. Let it melt. You can add other things to it. Fold the soft shell in half and look at both sides of the soft shell to make sure it is browned.
- Take skillet off heat put quesadilla on plate. Cut it in 3rds. I dip the quesadilla in sour cream and taco sauce.
Oozey cheese in a warm tortilla with onions and mushrooms. IN the first episode of lazy cook reviews, we go over how to make a cheap and easy meal out of leftover steak and asparagus. Quick and easy Mexican steak quesadillas! This is a great recipe to use up leftover steak or make an easy weeknight This is why I am bringing you these super easy and delicious steak quesadillas. Those steak quesadillas are the best quick dinner or appetizer for any weekday or game day.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food leftover steak quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!