Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, foil wrapped salmon with rice & asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook foil wrapped salmon with rice & asparagus using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus:
- Take rice pilof mix(any brand)
- Take 4 salmon steaks
- Make ready Fresh or frozen asparagus tips
- Get Lemon pepper
- Prepare Cooking spray oil
Instructions to make Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus:
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot).
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food foil wrapped salmon with rice & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!