Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus:
- Get Black Pepper Honey Glazed Bacon and Asparagus
- Prepare Spiced Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Make ready Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus:
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Season with your favorite spices and add brown sugar. Roast for 25 mins at 475.
- Chop bacon and render fat. Drain most of the fat and save a couple of teaspoons for later. Drizzle honey and season with black pepper. Cool Asparagus by steaming or quick blanch method. Set aside both items until ready to plate.
- Cook shrimp in melted brown butter and garlic. Spice with smoked paprika, chili powder and chili flakes.
- Sear steak to preferred temperature. Season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!