Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy broccoli cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy broccoli cheese casserole using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups white rice
- Get 1 can chicken broth
- Make ready Veggies
- Get 2 (12 oz) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- Prepare 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Get Cheese sauce
- Take 8 oz sharp cheddar shredded
- Get 8 oz asiago shredded
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Make ready 3 cans evaporated goats milk
- Prepare 1 brick cream cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp coleman's mustard powder
- Make ready Spices
- Make ready Couple dashes cayenne pepper
- Get Dash turmeric
- Get Couple dashes white pepper
- Get 1 tbsp sazon seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp dried chives
- Get 3 heavy shakes of granulated garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp sea salt
Steps to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine.
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives.
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch.
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time.
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce.
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!