Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, basil pea puree. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basil Pea Puree is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Basil Pea Puree is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basil pea puree using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Pea Puree:
- Get 2 cup frozen peas
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- Make ready juice of half a lemon
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 large leaves fresh basil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
Instructions to make Basil Pea Puree:
- Soak the cashews in water for 30 minutes.
- If you want the puree cold, thaw the peas for 3 hours. If you want the puree warm, you can skip the thaw and microwave the peas for 1-2 minutes
- Combine the (drained) cashews and peas in a blender or food processor. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed, smooth, and creamy.
- Serve warm or cold. Great with a drizzle of balsamic, olive oil, and sprinkle of black pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food basil pea puree recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!