Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and peas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Peas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef and Peas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Download stock pictures of Beef peas on Depositphotos Photo stock for commercial use - millions of high-quality, royalty-free photos & images. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef and peas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Peas:
- Take 300 grams flank, sliced thinly (you can also use other meat, like the ones they use in sukiyaki.)
- Get 1/2 tsp onion salt – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients (regular salt would do)
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp apple or grape juice
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 3 tbsp maizena
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Take 2 tbsp shoyu
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
Learn how to make Beef-and-Black-eyed Pea Chili. So many beef soups are watery and dull. See more ideas about beef recipes, cooking recipes, recipes. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub.
Instructions to make Beef and Peas:
- Mix sliced beef with onion salt, sesame oil, apple/grape juice. Store in the fridge for at least an hour. (or all night)
- Remove sliced beef from the fridge. Add egg and maizena. Stir well.
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium heat). Pour all of the mixture into it. Stir occasionally and try to remove the slices from each other.
- Flip the beef occasionally until both sides are golden brown.
- Add frozen peas.
- Combine shoyu, water, and sugar. Stir until well-combined. Add to the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- We enjoy this with steamed rice, but I'm sure with pasta it would taste great as well.
See more ideas about beef recipes, cooking recipes, recipes. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub. This classic Moroccan recipe for beef or lamb tagine with peas and artichoke bottoms is perfect for a chilly fall evening meal. Beef caramalised onion and stout pie Beef, Snap Pea, and Asparagus Stir-Fry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef and peas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!