Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy macaroni with bacon and peas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Macaroni with Bacon and Peas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Macaroni with Bacon and Peas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy macaroni with bacon and peas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Macaroni with Bacon and Peas:
- Make ready 300 gr dried macaroni
- Prepare 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 1/4 c diced bacon
- Prepare 2 shallot minced
- Take 3/4 c frozen peas, thawed
- Prepare 1 c half and half cream and milk
- Get 1/2 c parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Macaroni with Bacon and Peas:
- Cook macarani in salted boiled water for 10 - 12 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat butter in a medium heat; add bacon and saute for 5 minutes until almost crispy.
- Add shallot, still occasionaly until they begin to soften for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for further 3 minutes
- Add half and half. Season with salt and pepper
- Simmer gently until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water. Add pasta to the sauce; toss to combine, adding a little bit of the reserved pasta water at time, only if that necessary
- Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle some freshly grated parmesan on top
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy macaroni with bacon and peas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!