Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon and winter melon in cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon and Winter Melon in Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon and Winter Melon in Cream Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon and winter melon in cream sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon and Winter Melon in Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 1/2 Winter melon (medium)
- Prepare 4 slice Bacon
- Prepare 1 bag Shimeji mushrooms
- Take 1 clove Garlic (grated)
- Take 150 ml water
- Take 1 tsp Consommé soup stock granules (or cubes)
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 to 3 tablespoons Grated cheese
- Take 1 katakuriko: 1 tablespoon, water: 2 tablespoon Katakuriko slurry
Steps to make Bacon and Winter Melon in Cream Sauce:
- Chop the winter melon into bite-sized pieces and the bacon into 2 cm size pieces.
- Pan-fry the garlic and bacon without using oil. Add shimeji mushrooms, then add the winter melon.
- Add water and consommé into a pan. Cover the pan and simmer until the melon softens.
- Add milk to the pan, then season with salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon and winter melon in cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!