Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, moroccan minted egg and pea salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan Minted Egg and Pea Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Moroccan Minted Egg and Pea Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan minted egg and pea salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Minted Egg and Pea Salad:
- Prepare 4 large eggs
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- Take 1 tsp Tumeric
- Prepare 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Take 150 g Snow Peas topped and tailed
- Prepare 50 g Chives with flower heads
- Prepare 2 tsp Fresh Mint
- Get 2 tsp Fresh Dill
- Take Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Make ready 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- Take 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Pistachios roasted and crushed
- Prepare 125 ml Plain Yoghurt
- Prepare 3 handfuls Rocket
- Get 2 tsp olive oil
Steps to make Moroccan Minted Egg and Pea Salad:
- Hard boil 4 chicken eggs set aside
- In a large frying pan add Olive oil, Moroccan seasoning, the Tumeric. Cherry Tomatoes, Snow Peas
- Cook Tomatoes intill just browning and Snow Peas untill just wilted. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- In a bowl mix the mint, dill, tumeric, salt, pepper, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice and zest.
- On a share plate scatter the Rocket, chives and flowers, top with the cooked tomatoes and snow peas. Place eggs in the centre and dress with pomegranate dressing, yoghurt and pistachios🤗
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food moroccan minted egg and pea salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!