Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's adult watermelon lemonade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Adult Watermelon Lemonade is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Adult Watermelon Lemonade is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's adult watermelon lemonade using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Adult Watermelon Lemonade:
- Get Watermelon Lemonade
- Prepare Ice
- Make ready Cold Sweet Watermelon Chunks
- Make ready 2 tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar [omit if you enjoy your drinks a bit more tart]
- Prepare 1 Cold P♡M Hula With Pineapple Or P♡M Wonderful
- Take 1 Chilled Quality Vodka [1 oz per glass]
- Make ready 1 Sliced Lemon [for garnish]
- Get Straws
- Get 1 Magic Bullet [standard sized large cup]
Instructions to make Mike's Adult Watermelon Lemonade:
- Here's all you'll need. Ice not pictured.
- Wet thick glasses down with water and chill in freezer for 5+ minutes.
- Fill Magic Bullet cup up 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, 1 shot vodka, a splash of P♡M and watermelon chunks as desired and blend well in bullet.
- Fill glasses 3/4 full and top drink with P♡M Hula juice until filled. Garnish glasses with lemon wedges. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's adult watermelon lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!