Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy? granola!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy? Granola! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Healthy? Granola! is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Watch how to make the best granola in this short recipe video! This granola is made with healthy ingredients and tastes incredible. Healthy homemade granola also makes your house smell amazing—like you've been slaving in the kitchen all day! Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy? granola! using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy? Granola!:
- Get 2 cup rolled oats (cheap and cheerful is fine for this recipe)
- Take 3/4 cup butter or buttery spread that is suitable for baking
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar or more if you like a sweeter mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup clear honey
- Get 1 nectarine
- Get 2 cup mixed dried fruit - I used extra large sultanas, raisins and cranberries - i have previously used apricots, dates and various nuts and seeds it's all about your tastebuds
They're not all packed with sugar. "What I like about Go Raw granola is its simplicity and healthy high quality ingredients," says Moon. Easy homemade chunky healthy granola made with a delicious mix of oats, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, pecans, cashews, sliced almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, dates and golden raisins. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. This Vegan Granola recipe is easy, crunchy, healthy, and highly customizable!
Steps to make Healthy? Granola!:
- Preheat oven to 180º gas mark 4
- Using a medium sized pan - Melt butter, sugar and honey on a medium heat until bubbling but not browning
- Whilst waiting for the butter mix, chop the nectarine into small cubes
- Add oats to the pan and stir until covered
- Lightly stir in the nectarine pieces (you don't want them to get crushed)
- Pour all of it onto a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper
- Spread out but don't crush it down too far as you want some larger lumps. Put in the oven on a middle shelf and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray. Remove any bits that may have over-browned so far as to be one step away from blackened - these add a bitter edge, although the chickens love them!
- Transfer the baked oats and nectarine to a large bowl and add your dried fruit, nuts and seeds - you can also add some sugar at this stage if you've only used nuts or you like sweet things
- Your granola is now finished. Keep in an airtight container. You can make smaller quantities if you wish but I wouldn't advise making more as granola will only keep fresh a few days (especially if you're using fresh fruit)
- Have it as cereal with milk. Sprinkled on top of porridge or mixed with yoghurt and banana for a lovely healthy lunch.
- Lastly, leave out the fresh fruit add another ¼ cup butter, add plump dried fruits when the mix is still warm from the oven and press the mixture into a pie tin or a glass serving dish. Mix together an 8 oz pack of cream cheese, ¼ cup of sugar, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Spread on top of the pressed granola and put back into the oven for 12 minutes, remove, leave to cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours - cut into squares or serve straight from dish - this is my higgledy piggledy cheesecake
Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. This Vegan Granola recipe is easy, crunchy, healthy, and highly customizable! The perfect breakfast, breakfast topper, snack, dessert…is there anything it's not good for?! This is my go-to healthy granola recipe. Packed with oats and nuts and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, it's a great way to get fiber and healthy fats into your first meal of the day.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy? granola! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!