Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coronation chicken with basmati rice and side salad 😍. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coronation Chicken With Basmati Rice and Side Salad 😍 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Coronation Chicken With Basmati Rice and Side Salad 😍 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coronation chicken with basmati rice and side salad 😍 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coronation Chicken With Basmati Rice and Side Salad 😍:
- Get 3 Chicken breasts
- Take 14 oz Water
- Take 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Make ready 1 tsp Thyme
- Prepare 8 Black peppercorns
- Take 2 tsp Sunflower oil
- Make ready 2 Shallots finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp Medium madras curry powder
- Take 100 ml Red Wine
- Get 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- Make ready 1 tbsp Apricot jam
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 150 grams Mayonaise
- Get 150 grams Plain yogurt
- Prepare to taste Salt & pepper
Steps to make Coronation Chicken With Basmati Rice and Side Salad 😍:
- Add the chicken to a large saucepan add enough stock to cover. Add the parsley, thyme and peppercorns. Bring to the boil cover and reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 hour 20 mins, or until chicken is cooked. Leave to cool in the stock for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the shallots for 4-5 minutes. Add the curry powder or paste and stir for 30 seconds, then add the wine, tomatoe purée, jam and lemon juice. Bring to boil and simmer for uncovered for 4-5 mins, or reduced by half
- Remove the chicken to a plate and leave it to cool completely, cut into thick slices.
- Put the cool sauce in a blender with mayonnaise and yogurt and mix until smooth. Add the sauce to a serving dish. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in chicken and serve on a bed of wild rice, or basmati and some salad
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coronation chicken with basmati rice and side salad 😍 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!