Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vickys chickpea & mango salad w creamy dressing, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys chickpea & mango salad w creamy dressing, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 400 grams can of chickpeas, drained
- Get 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Make ready 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- Make ready 200 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- Make ready 1 small red onion, halved then sliced
- Make ready 2 baby courgettes, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- Get 3 baby (sweetbite) snacking bell peppers, sliced into rings
- Get 1 lemon cut into wedges to serve
- Prepare 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get Dressing
- Take 200 grams coconut yogurt (see recipe below) / natural yogurt
- Prepare 2 tbsp balti curry paste, see my recipe attached below
- Take 3 tbsp freshly chopped coriander / cilantro
- Take 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Get 1 tsp agave nectar / honey
Instructions to make Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF:
- In a large bowl combine the chickpeas, mango, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, courgette/zucchini and peppers
- Mix the dressing ingredients together - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338845-vickys-coconut-yogurt-by-easiyo-yogurt-maker-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339947-vickys-homemade-balti-curry-paste-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Pour over the salad and toss together
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and garnish with the lemon wedges and some extra coriander leaves
- I made this salad to compliment the recipe that taylor68too posted called Cuban Roast Chicken, attached below. I had some leftovers for the next day in the fridge and decided we'd have it cold for lunch. The flavours in the salad mirror the spices, fragrance and flavours in her recipe and they go together extremely well. Thanks again Taylor! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354814-cuban-style-roasted-chicken
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys chickpea & mango salad w creamy dressing, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!