Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey mustard chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey Mustard Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey mustard chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 teaspoon paprika
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Make ready 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- Take 1/4 cup honey
- Prepare 2 tablespoons apricot jam or preserves
- Take pinch salt
Steps to make Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Sprinkle paprika, ground pepper, curry powder and salt on chicken
- Mix the mustard, honey, and preserves or jam for a marinade. Then pour half the marinade over the chicken. Let it sit for an hour or overnight.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 350 degrees (180 degrees celcius).
- Pour the rest of the marinade on the chicken. Serve over rice of your choice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey mustard chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!