Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana bread with dry fruits. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Bread with dry fruits is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Bread with dry fruits is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread with dry fruits:
- Take 3-4 ripe banana
- Make ready 1 lemon juice
- Make ready 2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp baking soda
- Take 2 cup sugar
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 1 cup melted butter
- Take 1/2 tsp salt or less
- Take 4 dry apricot/ chopped
- Get 4 dry figs/ chopped
- Take 1/2 cup macadamia/ chopped
- Get 1/2 cup dry cranberries
- Take 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
Instructions to make Banana Bread with dry fruits:
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly
- Mix flour,with egg mixture
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana bread with dry fruits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!