Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, refreshing simmered pork, daikon radish, and carrot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refreshing Simmered Pork, Daikon Radish, and Carrot is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Refreshing Simmered Pork, Daikon Radish, and Carrot is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook refreshing simmered pork, daikon radish, and carrot using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Simmered Pork, Daikon Radish, and Carrot:
- Take 200 grams Thinly sliced pork belly (or pork offcuts)
- Get 1/2 Daikon radish
- Make ready 1 Carrot
- Get 3 tbsp ★ Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★ Sake
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★ Mirin
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Take 400 ml Hot water
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Steps to make Refreshing Simmered Pork, Daikon Radish, and Carrot:
- Peel the daikon radish. Cut it in half vertically and then cut it into chunks. Peel the carrot and cut it into chunks. Parboil the daikon radish in the microwave.
- Cut the pork into 3 cm pieces. Pour the sesame oil to a deep frying pan and stir-fry the pork. Add the daikon radish and carrots and stir-fry. Add the hot water and the ★ ingredients.
- Simmer over low-medium heat for 20-30 minutes until the liquid completely boils away (and the vegetables are soft). Add the vinegar just before it is done simmering.
- Refreshing Salmon With Ginger Ankake Sauce. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143490-refreshing-salmon-with-thick-gingery-sauce
- Sweet & Salty Simmered Daikon Radish and Chicken Thigh Meat. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143489-chinese-style-sweet-spicy-simmered-daikon-radish-and-chicken
- Light Stir-fried Chicken Thigh Meat. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143495-tangy-stir-fried-chicken-thigh-meat-and-green-peppers
- To Beat the Summer Heat Vinegary Mozuku Seaweed. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143457-vinegary-mozuku-seaweed-for-hot-summer-days
- Mulukhiya & Natto to Fight the Summer Heat. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156208-for-summer-fatigue-natto-with-mulukhiya-and-okra
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food refreshing simmered pork, daikon radish, and carrot recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!