Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vanilla fruit cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla Fruit Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vanilla Fruit Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla fruit cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Fruit Cake:
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 170 grams white granulated sugar
- Take 100 ml neutral vegetable oil
- Take 200 ml buttermilk
- Make ready 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 10 grams baking powder
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 140-150 grams cake flour
- Take 5 dried apricots
- Make ready 4 dried figs
- Get 1 handful raisins
- Prepare 1 handful dried blackcurrant
- Prepare 1 handful crushed hazelnut
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
Steps to make Vanilla Fruit Cake:
- First, chop your dried fruits and soak them in cold water.
- Beat three eggs with sugar, vanilla and salt slowly increasing the speed of the mixer. - - Try to incorporate lots of air while beating the eggs. - - Add oil when the mixture almost doubled in size and continue mixing it up.
- Add milk, flour, chopped hazelnuts, dried fruits, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix it up in the slow setting, don’t beat it up or mix too much. - - When you can’t see any flour bits in the mixture, stop mixing. - - You can change to spatula here.
- Put the batter into a desired ovenware. I used a round cake pan here. - - Start baking the cake in cold oven set 150C/300F until it rises. - - After 20 minutes, or after it rises, crank the heat up to 180C/350F.
- Take the cake out of the oven by doing a toothpick test after 40 minutes. - - The baking time may change depending on your ovens. - - Cool the cake before slicing and serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vanilla fruit cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!