Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, daikon radish steak with cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Daikon Radish Steak with Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Daikon Radish Steak with Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have daikon radish steak with cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Radish Steak with Cheese:
- Get 12 cm daikon radish (peeled and cut into 3 cm thick round slices)
- Take 30 g enoki mushroom (trim off the stems and cut or tear into bite sized pieces)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp oil
- Get * 20 g butter
- Make ready * 2 Tbsp each sake, soy sauce
- Get * 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready cheese (as much as you like)
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Daikon Radish Steak with Cheese:
- Put the daikon radish into cold water and bring to a boil until tender (about for 15-20 mins)
- Heat the oil in a pan over low-medium heat and put in the daikon radish and sauté on the both sides until lightly browned.
- Lower the heat, add mushroom and the * ingredients into the same pan. Sauté until fragrant and daikon radish is well browned on both sides.
- Place mushrooms on the daikon radish and put cheese on top and cook with a lid on until cheese melts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food daikon radish steak with cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!