Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, carrot -radish paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot -Radish Paratha is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Carrot -Radish Paratha is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot -radish paratha using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot -Radish Paratha:
- Make ready 2 cups Wheat flour
- Take 1 cup each Grated Carrot & Radish -
- Make ready 1 Finely chopped Onion -
- Take 1-2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder,
- Get 1 tsp Red Chilli powder,
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala,
- Take 1 tsp Amchur powder,
- Prepare 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- Take Finely chopped Curry leaves one sprig
- Make ready 1/2 cup Finely chopped Cilantro
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready Butter / Ghee for cooking
Steps to make Carrot -Radish Paratha:
- Collect all the ingredients as mentioned above and keep ready. Mix the salt with the grated Carrot, Radish, finely chopped Onion and green Chillies and leave for 10 minutes to allow the water content to start oozing. Now squeeze out the water from the vegetables and collect the same in a vessel to use while kneading the dough.
- Heat a Kadai / wok and add butter / oil. Add the finely chopped curry leaves and sauté. Add sauté the squeezed veggies for 3-5 mins. Add the spices and mix well. Add Kasuri Methi mix well. Remove from heat. Allow to cool. Check salt and adjust if needed. Add a Cilantro and mix. Take the wheat flour in a bowl. Add a little salt to taste. Add a TS of oil mix well. Now take partially cooked vegetable with spices and mix well to the Atta and prepare the dough. If required use the extract of veggies.
- Knead well the veggies mixed dough, apply oil on surface and allow to rest 10 mins. Make 8 balls of the dough (large lemon size)
- Use dry Atta to dust during the rolling of Paratha and prepare Parathas of around 9-10 inch size.
- Heat Tawa and place the rolled out Paratha. When one side is cookedpartially, Flip and apply Butter/ Ghee and spread it uniformly. Flip the other side and repeat process. When brown spots appear, indicating that the Parathas are fully cooked, remove from Tawa and serve hot.
- Since the Parathas are already stuffed with veggies they can be consumed straight away. For enhanced taste pickle and curd are recommended as accompaniments.
- My first entry to #itsprocessoverproduct phase two jointly promoted by @cookpad_com and 6 culinary experts team in Instagram. Nisha @cravings4vegan. - Sumi @sumiscookbook_. - Kamakshi @kamakshi_13. - Krithika @_krithika. - Pooja @thechefbychance. - Sirisha @mycravesandraves.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot -radish paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!