Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic chicken rotini alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic chicken rotini alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- Take clean hands (washed & sanitized)
- Get fresh garlic (minced)
- Make ready boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed)
- Get rotini pasta
- Get oil (i used vegetable oil)
- Get fresh parsley (chopped)
- Prepare butter (the real stuff)
- Get half & half
- Take parmesan or romano cheese
- Get salt & pepper (to taste)
Instructions to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- cook pasta according to directions on the box
- while pasta cooks…mix together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, and chicken (set aside)…strain pasta (set aside)
- in large skillet (i used an electectric one) cook chicken on medium heat, covered, until golden brown (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally
- take ckicken out of pot (set aside)
- in same pot the ckicken was cooked in add butter and let melt on medium heat
- add half & half to butter. heat up while slowly deglazing the pan
- bring heat down to low add parmesan cheese cook until it slighly thickens stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes)
- add chicken and parsley and stir together
- finally add pasta and cook on high for another minute or so until pasta is heated through (might need to add a tad of salt at the end)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic chicken rotini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!