Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, orange 🍊 sour cream bread 🍞. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange 🍊 Sour Cream Bread 🍞 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Orange 🍊 Sour Cream Bread 🍞 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook orange 🍊 sour cream bread 🍞 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange 🍊 Sour Cream Bread 🍞:
- Prepare 1 cup self rising flour
- Take 1/3 cup sour cream (not light sour cream)
- Prepare 5 tablespoons orange juice
- Take 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- Take 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup margarine OR butter, melted
- Get Butter cooking spray
Steps to make Orange 🍊 Sour Cream Bread 🍞:
- In a bowl mix together self rising flour, sour cream,orange juice, orange extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, and melted margarine OR butter, mix until mixture is moist……
- Spray a bread loaf pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Pour orange 🍊 sour cream batter into loaf pan…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bread is set in the center (insert a toothpick in the center of loaf to check for doneness)…..
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, remove from loaf pan and enjoy with my Orange Juice Glaze 😉!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food orange 🍊 sour cream bread 🍞 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!