Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my chicken cucumber lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my chicken cucumber lettuce wraps using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare 1 (12.5 oz) can chunk chicken breast
- Take 1 head lettuce
- Take 6 green onions
- Prepare 1/3 cup mayo
- Get 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cucumber (scrape seeds out)
- Prepare 1 tsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp celery seed
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Make ready 1/4 cup mayo if you want to add more at the end
Instructions to make My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps:
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves.
- Drain chicken juice from can.
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices.
- Cut cucumber in small chunks
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my chicken cucumber lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!