Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled shrimp lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled shrimp lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare Shrimp!
- Get 2 dozen shrimp (shell on)
- Make ready Marinade
- Get 1/4 cup lime juice (not concentrate)
- Make ready 1/4 cup sweet white wine
- Prepare 4 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Make ready Wrap filling
- Prepare 2 avocados
- Take 1 medium tomato
- Prepare 1 medium red onion
- Take 1 jalapeno
- Prepare 1 lime
- Take 1 dash salt
- Make ready 1 dash pepper
- Prepare 1 packages romaine lettuce
Steps to make Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps:
- Combine marinade ingredients and shrimp in a large Ziploc bag. Shake until everything is well mixed and the shrimp are evenly coated. Feel free to adjust the amount of spice based on your preference! Let marinade for about an hour at room temp, or two to four hours in the fridge.
- Roughly chop onions, tomato, jalapeno, and avocados. Cut and juice the limes. Combine and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Skewer marinaded shrimp (our use a grill basket) and heat on the grill until she'll turns slightly crisp on both sides. Time varies A LOT based on the grill, so watch closely.
- Peel shrimp! Not the most exciting part, but those shrimp will be worth it!
- Take a large lettuce leaf, fill it with 3 or 4 shrimp, and spoon on your filling. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled shrimp lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!