Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bean sprout and lettuce soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bean Sprout and Lettuce Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Bean Sprout and Lettuce Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bean sprout and lettuce soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bean Sprout and Lettuce Soup:
- Take pack Bean sprouts
- Make ready Lettuce leaves
- Prepare Bacon
- Take Water
- Make ready Bouillion cube
- Take Coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Margarine
Steps to make Bean Sprout and Lettuce Soup:
- Rinse the bean sprouts and drain excess water. Tear the lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces. Slice the bacon into matchsticks.
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan and stir fry the bacon. Once the oil renders, add water and bring to boil, then mix in and dissolve the bouillon and salt.
- After the bouillon is dissolved and when the soup is brought to a boil, add the bean sprouts and continue to boil for 30 more seconds. Add the lettuce and remove from heat.
- Mix briefly to cook the lettuce in residual heat, transfer to bowls, sprinkle with black pepper, then serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bean sprout and lettuce soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!