Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, loaded chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Loaded chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Loaded chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years! Classic Chicken Alfredo is feel-good comfort food - so creamy but light! Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded chicken alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded chicken Alfredo:
- Take chicken breasts (roughly) cut into bite sized pieces
- Prepare garlic, crushed
- Get diced onion
- Make ready olive oil
- Get package fettuccini
- Make ready whole mushrooms
- Prepare package frozen broccoli
- Prepare all-purpose flour
- Prepare whole milk. this is a rough estimate since I forgot to measure it :-\ :-)
- Make ready butter
- Prepare parmesan cheese, grated
This Easy Chicken Alfredo is better than at your favorite restaurant! You'll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to make, and once you taste homemade Alfredo you will never go back to store bought! Chicken Alfredo meets loaded baked potato in this delicious Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake. So this recipe is exactly like it sounds.
Instructions to make Loaded chicken Alfredo:
- In a large pot start some water to boil. Once it's boiling add the pasta and about a tablespoon of salt
- Warm about 2 tablespoons olive oil in large fry pan. I used my chicken frying pan. Add crushed garlic and diced onion. 'sweat' for about 5-6 minutes.
- After you've sweated the garlic and onion add the chicken. Cook until no longer pink. Salt and pepper it a little.
- Remove chicken, leaving the juice/oil, to a bowl. The frozen broccoli…poke a few holes in one side of the bad (if you don't have the stream in the bag kind) and microwave for about 6-7 minutes. While this is going on go on to the next step.
- To the juice left in the pan, sprinkle the flour and with a wisk stir in butter and cook for about 5 minutes. Medium heat.
- Add the milk, slowly at first. Whisk to make it smooth. Once all the milk is added add the mushrooms and chicken. A little salt and pepper. Cook on medium/high stirring often about 30 minutes. Might be less, just till it's thickened a bit.
- After it's thickened add the broccoli and parmesan cheese. Mix well. Salt and pepper if you need. The pasta should be done and drained by now, add it to the rest and mix it all up. Serve with garlic bread if you like!
Chicken Alfredo meets loaded baked potato in this delicious Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake. So this recipe is exactly like it sounds. It's like chicken alfredo and gnocchi joined hands. Creamy low carb Chicken Alfredo loaded with steamed asparagus is a delicious gluten free family pleasing dinner and makes great leftovers for lunch. Loaded with grilled chicken, crispy bacon, and a creamy, cheesy, homemade alfredo sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food loaded chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!