Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get 1/2 kg Green Chickpeas
- Make ready 3 medium Potato
- Prepare 2 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 medium Tomato
- Prepare 6 clove garlic cloves
- Prepare 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 500 ml water
- Make ready 1/4 bunch Coriander
- Make ready Spices
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Take 2/3 tbsp Powder Red Chilli
- Make ready 1 pinch turmeric
Instructions to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get a wok
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion
- Saute the onion till very light brown
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!