Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sage & lime chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sage or SAGE may refer to: Salvia officinalis, common sage, a small evergreen subshrub used as a culinary herb. Lamiaceae, a family of flowering plants commonly known as the mint or deadnettle or sage family. Salvia, a large genus commonly referred to as sage, containing the common sage. Take control of your business with Accounting Software from Sage.
Sage & Lime Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sage & Lime Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sage & lime chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sage & Lime Chicken:
- Get 2 Pounds Chicken Breast
- Take 1 Oz. Salted Butter
- Take 3 Tablespoons Dried Sage
- Take 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- Take 1 Lime
- Prepare To Taste Salt
EXPRESS YOUR LOVE TO THE WORLD. Sage definition: A sage is a person who is regarded as being very wise.
Steps to make Sage & Lime Chicken:
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Add the Sage and butter. You want the Butter to be as soft as possible. To achieve this, take it out of the fridge at least three hours in advance. Mix everything well.
- Cut the Lime and add the juice to the preparation.
- Place the Chicken Breast on the grill at medium heat for 7 min at each side. Serve and enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sage & lime chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!