Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, anise lettuce balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wash anise lettuce and pluck the tender branches from the main stem and keep. Pour oil in deep bottom pan, wet your hand, take a small ball and slightly press centre, roll with sesame seeds, put in. When it comes to heirloom lettuce, this is one of the oldest varieties cultivated in the country. Grown at Monticello during Thomas Jefferson's time, and one of the most popular at the turn of the century.
Anise lettuce balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Anise lettuce balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook anise lettuce balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Anise lettuce balls:
- Make ready Anise lettuce 200grm
- Make ready Kabul chenna 400 grm
- Get Garlic 10 pearls
- Make ready Onion 1 big
- Prepare Green chilli 10nos
- Prepare Oil for deep fry
- Take Salt
- Prepare Bread crumbs 125 grm
- Take Sesame seed
Boston lettuce is a well-renowned Butterhead type, featuring soft and smooth, light-green leaves and big heads. Our selection of Butterhead varieties includes adaptable and heat-tolerant varieties. What is the difference between Romaine Lettuce and Anise Seeds? Hang the lettuce ball in a sunny spot.
Instructions to make Anise lettuce balls:
- Wash anise lettuce and pluck the tender branches from the main stem and keep
- Soak chenna over night
- Grind chenna, anise lettuce, green chilli,onion,garlic and grind as coarse
- Add salt and bread crumbs with ground mixture
- Pour oil in deep bottom pan, wet your hand, take a small ball and slightly press centre, roll with sesame seeds, put in oil and fry both the sides in medium flame
- Serve with sweet and sour ketchup. You can have with lemon rice, tamarind rice curd rice also
What is the difference between Romaine Lettuce and Anise Seeds? Hang the lettuce ball in a sunny spot. Although lettuce prefers full sun for best growth, part sun is tolerated. Water the lettuce ball thoroughly and watch your greens grow. Tennis Ball was among Thomas Jefferson's favorite lettuce varieties.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food anise lettuce balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!