Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dry chilli chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dry chilli chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dry chilli chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. See recipes for Tri Colour Chilli Chicken Dry too. Recipe : Dry chilli chicken (Adapted from Chinese Kung Pao Chicken Recipe). Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of chicken of Hakka Chinese heritage.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dry chilli chicken using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry chilli chicken:
- Make ready chicken
- Take cornflour
- Get all purpose flour
- Get medium sized onion cut into cubes
- Take small capsicum cut into cubes
- Take green chillies
- Prepare garlic cloves chopped
- Take chopped ginger
- Make ready tomato ketchup
- Prepare soy sauce
- Make ready green chilli sauce
- Make ready vinegar
- Make ready red chilli sauce
- Get red chilli powder
- Take black pepper powder
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Oil for frying
Now make Chinese Chilli Chicken easily at home with this recipe that'll give you the real deal restaurant style taste! A super simple recipe with juicy chicken. Chilli chicken is a popular street food in India and is also an ideal starter for a meal. Chilly Chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish.
Instructions to make Dry chilli chicken:
- Take chicken in a bowl. Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Add all purpose flour and corn flour. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add chicken pieces into it. Fry in a medium flame till it turns golden brown. Take out and keep aside.
- Take another pan, add oil and let it heat. Add chopped ginger and garlic. Fry for few seconds.
- Add green chilli, onion and capsicum. Fry for one minute.
- Add all the sauces and vinegar. Mix well
- Add chicken pieces and mix well. It's ready.
Chilli chicken is a popular street food in India and is also an ideal starter for a meal. Chilly Chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. In India, many varieties of dry preparations are made out of chicken. Chicken chilli is preferred in the format, the first is gravy chicken chilli , dry chicken chilli. Today I am sharing the way to make both the recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dry chilli chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!