Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, okra in chilli mustard gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Okra in Chilli Mustard Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Okra in Chilli Mustard Gravy is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook okra in chilli mustard gravy using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okra in Chilli Mustard Gravy:
- Get Okra
- Make ready sesame seeds
- Get mustard seeds
- Make ready tomato
- Prepare green chillies
- Make ready turmeric powder
- Make ready salt
- Take mustard oil
Instructions to make Okra in Chilli Mustard Gravy:
- Wash the okra and then pat dry. Chop off the head and tail after drying.
- In a food processor, add mustard seeds, sesame seeds, green chillies, tomato, salt, little water and make a thick creamy paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a shallow frying pan. Saute the okra with a sprinkle of turmeric at medium heat. Cover and saute for about 4 minutes till okra is lightly but not fully cooked. Sprinkle salt.
- Now add the mustard paste to the okra and mix well.
- Add 4-5 tbsp of water and let the okra cook for few minutes.
- Once the gravy is thickened, turn off the flame. Drizzle generous amount of mustard oil.
- Cover the pan and let it for 2-3 minutes.
- Okra mustard chilli gravy is ready to be served to piping hot rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food okra in chilli mustard gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!