Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mexican beer and lime miyazakigyu wagyu flanken-cut short ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Beer and Lime Miyazakigyu Wagyu Flanken-Cut Short Ribs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mexican Beer and Lime Miyazakigyu Wagyu Flanken-Cut Short Ribs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican beer and lime miyazakigyu wagyu flanken-cut short ribs using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Beer and Lime Miyazakigyu Wagyu Flanken-Cut Short Ribs:
- Take 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Flanken-Cut Boneless Short Ribs
- Take Marinade
- Make ready 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Red Onion (peeled and diced)
- Make ready 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Take 1/2 CUP Mexican Lager Beer
- Take 1/4 CUP Lime Juice
- Make ready 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- Prepare 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Get 2 TSP Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 CUP Cilantro (chopped)
- Make ready 1/3 CUP Olive Oil
- Prepare Salad
- Make ready 2 HEART Romaine Lettuce (washed, dried, and grilled)
- Make ready 2 Small Champagne Mangos (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- Prepare 1 Large Avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced thin)
- Take 1 CUP Jicama (peeled and julienned)
- Get 1/2 CUP Crumbled Cojita Cheese
- Take 1/2 CUP Roasted Pepitas
- Take 1 Lime (juiced)
- Get 1/2 Red Onion (grilled and diced)
- Take 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- Take 2 EAR Corn (shucked and grilled)
Steps to make Mexican Beer and Lime Miyazakigyu Wagyu Flanken-Cut Short Ribs:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE AND SALAD INGREDIENTS - - Heat a small saute pan over medium-high heat. - - Add in the grapeseed oil, and let it get hot. - - Add in the diced red onion, and saute until the onion is translucent and slightly browned. - - Add in the minced garlic, and cook for 2 minutes longer. - - Turn off the heat, and let the onion and garlic mixture cool. - - In a blender, add the lime juice, beer, brown sugar, hot sauce, kosher salt, and chopped cilantro. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cooled onion and garlic mixture to the blender as well. Blend until smooth. - With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. - Season to taste with kosher salt. Reserve. - Place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu boneless short ribs in a small casserole dish, and pour the marinade over them. - Massage the marinade into the short ribs, and let them sit at room temperature while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Peel and julienne the jicama, and wash and dry your romaine lettuce. - - Peel, pit, and slice your avocado and mangos.
- GRILLING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU SHORT RIBS, CORN, ROMAINE, AND ONION - - Once the salad ingredients are prepped, heat your gas grill on medium-high heat for 10 minutes. - - Once the grill in hot, place the marinated Miyazakigyu Wagyu short ribs on the grill. - - NOTE: Reserve some of the leftover marinade in the casserole dish. - - Grill for 2 minutes per side. Remove them from the grill. - - Let the grilled short ribs rest while you grill the corn, red onion, and romaine.
- Grill the corn and red onion until they are slightly charred on all sides. Then, remove them from the grill, and allow them to cool. - - Once cooled, cut the kernels off the cob with a sharp knife. Small dice the onion. Reserve. - - With the grill still on medium-high heat, lightly coat the romaine lettuce leaves with the marinade (that the beef was in). - - Grill the romaine leaves on both sides until they are slightly charred on the edges - this takes around 1-2 minutes.
- FINAL STEPS - - Line a large platter with the grilled romaine leaves. - - Place the corn, mango, avocado, jicama, cotija cheese, roasted pepitas, and red onion in a medium size bowl. This is your salad. - - Toss the salad with the lime juice and kosher salt. - - Season the salad to taste with additional lime juice and kosher salt as needed. - - Place the avocado and mango salad in the center of the platter. - - Slice the Miyazakigyu Wagyu short ribs into strips, and top the salad. - - Serve immediately, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mexican beer and lime miyazakigyu wagyu flanken-cut short ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!