Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp scampi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Scampi is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shrimp Scampi is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp scampi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi:
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1 lb shrimp any size, (peeled, deveined and tails removed)
- Take 4 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1/2 tsp dried hot-pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- Get 3/4 lb angel-hair pasta
- Make ready 1 chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi:
- Bring a 6-8 quart pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over a moderately high heat until hot but not smoking. Add shrimp and sauté turning over once until just cooked through, about 2 minutes and then transfer shrimp with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
- Add garlic, wine, hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper to remaining oil in skillet and cook over high heat stirring occasionally about 1 minute. Add butter to skillet, stirring until melted, then stir in shrimp. Turn heat to low to keep warm.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until just tender, about 3 minutes. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain pasta. Toss pasta well with shrimp mixture in a large bowl, adding a little bit of pasta liquid if necessary to keep moist. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp scampi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!