Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pineapple chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pineapple Chili is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple chili using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Chili:
- Get 2 pounds ground meat, I used ground sirloin
- Make ready 4 cups diced pineapple I used fresh that i grew but canned/tinned is fine
- Make ready 1 medium onion diced
- Make ready 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Prepare 29 ounces tomato sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 3 teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Get 2-1/2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon yellow prepared mustard
Instructions to make Pineapple Chili:
- Cut the pineapple up. In a wok/frying pan keep it dry and add the pineapple. Don't add oil. stirring often. cook till caramelized. Set aside.
- Chop the onion, brown the meat add onions, garlic, salt, cumin, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and tomato sauce. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally. add pineapple and tomato paste.
- Simmer 20 minutes serve with cheese on top or mix in the chili i mixed mine.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pineapple chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!