Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, asian-spiced flank steak with pineapple-pepper salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian-Spiced Flank Steak with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Asian-Spiced Flank Steak with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook asian-spiced flank steak with pineapple-pepper salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian-Spiced Flank Steak with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa:
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ginger root, minced
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 lb lean flank steak, 1/2 inch thick
- Get 1 cup pineapple, diced
- Prepare 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- Take 2 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ginger root, minced
Steps to make Asian-Spiced Flank Steak with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa:
- Marinate steak in 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tsp minced ginger, and garlic powder. (30 min - overnight)
- Pre-heat grill to medium high
- Grill steak for 5 minutes, flip and continue grilling for 5-6 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes
- Combine remaining ingredients for salsa
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian-spiced flank steak with pineapple-pepper salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!