Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pineapple upside down cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple upside down cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) can pineapple rings
- Take 1 (6 oz) jar cherries
- Prepare 4 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 cake mix
Steps to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Using 9" round cake pans melt 2 tablespoons butter in 325 oven. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar to each cake pan spread evenly. Add pineapples and cherries.
- Mix cake mix according to directions except use pineapple juice in place of water to equal one cup. Pour evenly into each pan bake 40 to 45 minutes. Test with tooth pick.
- When done invert on plate and leave for 5 minutes then remove serve warm or cold.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pineapple upside down cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!