Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chilli parotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Parotta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chilli Parotta is something which I have loved my entire life.
.chilli kothu parotta with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy, simple and spicy street food recipe made with malabar parotta and chinese sauces. it is an ideal snack recipe made with leftover parotta. Spicy Tasty Chilli Parotta/How to make Chilli Parotta/Restaurant style chilli parotta recipe. Chilli Parotta - Classic South Indian Street Food. Chilli Parotta , a classic street food popular in Tamil Nadu, is made with shredded Parotta Remember the Parotta recipe I posted last week?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli parotta using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Parotta:
- Prepare Parottas chopped (leftovers) - 3 nos
- Get Oil for frying
- Get cut onions - 1 medium onion
- Make ready Green bell pepper; chopped into cubes - 1/2 pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Chilli sauce - 1 tblsp
- Prepare Tomato sauce - 2 tblsp
- Prepare Soy sauce -
- Make ready Hot Water -
- Take Chopped cilantro - few
- Get Garam masala -
- Make ready Coriander powder -
- Prepare Kashmiri chilli powder -
- Take Cumin seeds -
- Take Garlic deskinned and diced - 2 nos
- Prepare Ginger garlic paste -
- Prepare Green chilli slit lengthwise -
- Prepare Spring onion -
Growing up, we hardly had any restaurants around and when a big one opened in the locality, my dad took us there. This Chilli Parotta Recipe is nothing but regular parotta's teared into bite sized pieces and tempered with onion, capsicum and sauted in sauces. Actually in restaurants, the parotta's are dipped in batter. Chilli parotta is an amazing dish that is a worthy contender to its non vegetarian counterpart, Kothu parotta.
Steps to make Chilli Parotta:
- Chop the leftover Parottas into cubes. Fry them in oil and let them dry on tissues to bloat excess oil.
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the cumin seeds and garlic. When it turns a golden brown, add in onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it turn slight brown. Then add in the bell peppers.
- Once they have been crisped, add in coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt, garam masala and salt. Mix them well in low flame until the flavors are extracted.
- Add in chilli sauce, tomato sauce and soy sauce. Mix them well together. Add in hot water to about 1/4 cup and let all of them boil well together for about 3 minutes.
- Toss in the fried parotta pieces and mix them well with the gravy. Cover the pan and let it heat for 2 minutes.
- Switch the flame off, add in chopped cilantro and spring onions. Toss and serve hot.
Actually in restaurants, the parotta's are dipped in batter. Chilli parotta is an amazing dish that is a worthy contender to its non vegetarian counterpart, Kothu parotta. Chilli parotta is a vegetarian entree made with shredded parottta and masala. chilli parotta with raita. Chili parotta, (or mirch ka parotha as it is known in Pakistan) is a favorite at many restaurants across South India. Chilli Parotta - a classic spicy street-side dish from Tamil Nadu.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilli parotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!