Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, prawn and pineapple basmati rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn and pineapple basmati rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice:
- Take 500 Grams frozen Raw Tiger Prawns
- Make ready 500 Grams Tinned Pineapple in juice
- Get 2/3 Cups Basmati Rice
- Take 100 Grams Garlic Butter
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
Instructions to make Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice:
- Put the cooking oil, butter and the prawns into a large wok or saucepan. Bring up the heat gently to thaw out and start to cook the prawns.
- Once the Prawns turn from blue to pink, add the rinsed Basmati Rice, and the contents, including the juice, from the tin of Pineapple. Stir well and heat until bubbling.
- Giving an occasional stir, keep cooking until all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice and everything is nice and “ sticky”. Can be eaten hot or cold!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food prawn and pineapple basmati rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!