Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, orange cherry gluten free muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have orange cherry gluten free muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins:
- Make ready 2 c gf flour/baking mix with xanthan gum
- Get 2/3 c sugar
- Take 1 T baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 t salt
- Make ready 1 c milk
- Make ready 1/4 c + 1/2 T melted butter at room temp
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 1 t vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 c dried cherries
- Take 1.5 T orange zest ( i used 2 types of oranges for great flavor
- Make ready 1/2-1 t almond extract *optional
Steps to make Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups
- In med bowl whisk first 4 ingredients. In a larger bowl mix together everything else except cherries and zest. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add zest and cherries and mix in.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cups. Bake 20 mins or until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food orange cherry gluten free muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!