Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, white bean chicken chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
White Bean Chicken Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. White Bean Chicken Chili is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white bean chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean Chicken Chili:
- Take cooked, shredded chicken breast
- Get (28 oz canned chicken breast)
- Take Great Northern Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Make ready Green Chile (chopped)
- Take chopped onion
- Make ready chopped celery
- Take garlic chopped
- Make ready salsa
- Get chicken stock
- Make ready taco seasoning
- Get Philadelphia cream cheese
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Olive oil
Steps to make White Bean Chicken Chili:
- Heat up a pan with olive oil, Sauté the celery and onions, then add the garlic and green chili and cook for about 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables cook, mix the taco seasoning in one of the pints of salsa.
- Pour the chicken stock, salsa and the bean in to the crock pot with the cooked / canned chicken.
- Now add the cooked vegetables and the cream cheese cubes and cook on high for 4 hours stirring regularly to mix in the cream cheese
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, and/or tortilla chips. My favorite is with a sausage sandwich.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food white bean chicken chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!