Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock using 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Prepare ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking]
- Get LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Make ready Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth
- Get Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Make ready Green Chili Powder
- Get White Pepper
- Take Dried Thyme
- Take Dried Rosemary
- Take Bay Leaves
- Get ● For The Chicken Soup Mix
- Prepare Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Take Cans Hatch Green Chilies
- Get Whole Milk
- Get Half & Half Or Heavy Cream
- Take Salted Butter
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables
- Make ready Chopped Vidalia Onion
- Prepare LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves
- Make ready Chopped Green Onions
- Make ready Chopped Carrots
- Take Drained Sweet Corn
- Get Green Beans
- Get Drained Sweet Peas
- Take Fine Minced Garlic
- Make ready ● For The Dumplings [room temp]
- Get Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
- Take Of Green Chile Powder
- Get ● For The Options [as needed]
- Prepare Chopped Potatoes
- Take LG Bread
- Take Fresh Parsley [garnish]
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables.
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved.
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones.
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well.
- Your half and half or heavy cream.
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl.
- Fold in your shredded chicken.
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand.
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain.
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed.
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour.
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp.
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls.
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder.
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together..
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish.
- Serve immediately.
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!