Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy in the microwave! kiwi jam ♪. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy in the Microwave! Kiwi Jam ♪ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy in the Microwave! Kiwi Jam ♪ is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy in the microwave! kiwi jam ♪ using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy in the Microwave! Kiwi Jam ♪:
- Prepare 4 Kiwi
- Prepare 100 grams Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice
Steps to make Easy in the Microwave! Kiwi Jam ♪:
- Peel the kiwi, cut into quarters and slice into 3-4 mm half moons.
- Transfer in a large heat-proof bowl, then mix sugar and lemon juice. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Microwave (500W) unwrapped for 10 minutes. Quickly skim off the scum and mix.
- After crushing the kiwi, microwave (500W) for another 6-8 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy in the microwave! kiwi jam ♪ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!