Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, som tam / thai green papaya salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Som Tam / Thai Green Papaya Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Som Tam / Thai Green Papaya Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook som tam / thai green papaya salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Som Tam / Thai Green Papaya Salad:
- Get 1.5 cup raw papaya shredded
- Make ready 1/2 cup carrots grated
- Make ready 10 green beans parboiled
- Make ready 2 tomatoes cut into big pieces
- Prepare 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- Get 3 green chillies
- Take 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get Salt to taste
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander leaves
Steps to make Som Tam / Thai Green Papaya Salad:
- First of all wash, peel and shred green papaya. Prepare the other things required for the salad.
- Now take green chillies and garlic cloves in a mortar and crush it roughly. Now add brown sugar, tamarind pulp, soya sauce, lemon juice and salt to it and crush everything well. Add green beans to it and bruise it a little. Take this mixture out in a bowl.
- Now add tomatoes to the mortar and bruise it a little and add it to the bowl.
- Add other remaining ingredients to the salad and give it a good mix.
- Som Tam salad can be served as a side dish or a light meal.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food som tam / thai green papaya salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!