Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sunburst juice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunburst Juice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sunburst Juice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sunburst juice using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunburst Juice:
- Get 4-5 carrots
- Make ready 1/2 ripe papaya, peeled and seeded
- Get 1/2 lemon, peel and pith removed (if too strong, use 1/2 squeezed with citrus squeezer)
- Make ready Add 1/4 cup of mint for a delicious flavour variation (optional)
Steps to make Sunburst Juice:
- Cut the carrots and papaya to a size that will fit in the juicer chute. Add the lemon to the juicer first, followed by the carrots and papaya.
- Pour into a chilled glass, stir and serve. It can be refrigerated in a shaker cup or Mason jar for up to 12 hours.
- Shake well or use a handheld immersion blender before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sunburst juice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!